Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Real Purpose of the Internet


In the near future the true purpose of the internet will be exposed. Last night while stretching because of my back pain, I realized that I have spent a great amount of my time on the internet since a young age. I also always imagine how young children now relate to the internet. Socializing in traditional means - person to person is tough enough as it is. With the introduction of the internet, one who cannot relate to it would have no comprehension how the internet has affected their socialization at such a young age. In relation to this topic, we are approaching a time where the possibility to document someones entire existence through electronic means is a reality. It is also a scary reality. I had a vision where the entirety of someone's life had been documented and catalogued from birth to death through electronic means. From their first instant message, email, to credit car purchase, bloggin, video chat, youtube, to cell phones, to security cameras, and isp. Once this technology is fully developed and manifested it would be very interesting to see how the technology has carved a persons life path. The internet fuels our social interactions, love, sorrow, loneliness, and connetedness.
This is a warning - do not take my idea. I want to make this into a movie and to prove my point that this is my idea this blog post is documented so it will be indisputable evidence that this is my concept. First I need about 50 million dollars but thats secondary. The movie would tell the story of one persons life from birth to death through big brother. The end of the story would wrap up by another person reading/viewing the persons life in a futuristic government library that documents all persons in the past. Creepy, the truth, the future. Someone raise money for me.

No comments: