Friday, July 11, 2008

Homeless People in NYC

There are many homeless people in NYC. I don't know where they get off asking working people for free money. Especially for doing nothing. I don't have problem giving a homeless person money or anyone money for that matter, but not for free. Take this guy for instance. He is offering a very valuable service in exchange for food. I always figured if I was homeless I would break dance, or recite poetry, something - anything to make money. Some people actually enjoy being homeless thou I bet. Nothing to loose, the ultimate freedom. Back to the money thou. Why would I give you or anyone free money. Maybe if they handed out a game plan for their investment or had a good pitch - "give me money so I can buy a thrift suit for a job interview" or "I need $25 dollars to buy show unit". I don't mind people who say "im not gonna lie; need money for booze" Fuck you. I need money for booze. Is it illegal to pretend your homeless for booze money?

No comments: